[W8lrc] SUPLEMENT Events September 2020 for the WM Amateur Radio community

Jack Amelar jamelar at yandex.com
Sun Oct 4 20:22:06 EDT 2020

Michigan Simulated Emergency Test (SET) VHF frequencies for Saturday, October 10
http://ares-mi.org/freqMap.php
TNX Joe WD8USA and Max KE8DON

>From Quin Schultze, K8QS
Ham Friends:
I launched a YouTube channel, "Ham Radio Perspectives," which addresses amateur radio culture and history as well as technology. You can access it at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3MJT8o8-XMxF8XROf7Q5GA/videos

Videos already include:
A History of the Ham Shack
10 Ways the IC-7300 Has Impacted Ham Radio
A History of Ham Radio Print Publications
The Worst HF Rigs of All Time
Ham Radio Pranks -- Part One
A History of Ham Rig Visual Design -- Military to Modern
Reviews have been very positive. Please take a look at some of the videos and post your comments on YouTube or send me a note directly.
73, Quin

73 Jack NY8D