[W8lrc] New YouTube Video Channel from West MI

Quentin Schultze qschultze at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 15:00:20 EDT 2020

Ham Friends:

 I launched a YouTube channel, "Ham Radio Perspectives," which addresses
amateur radio culture and history as well as technology. You can access it
at:

 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3MJT8o8-XMxF8XROf7Q5GA/videos

 Videos already include:

 A History of the Ham Shack

 10 Ways the IC-7300 Has Impacted Ham Radio

 A History of Ham Radio Print Publications

 The Worst HF Rigs of All Time

Ham Radio Pranks -- Part One

 A History of Ham Rig Visual Design -- Military to Modern

 Reviews have been very positive. Please take a look at some of the videos
and post your comments on YouTube or send me a note directly.

 73,

 Quin, K8QS

Grand Rapids