[W8lrc] Events for January 2022 for the WM Amateur Radio community.

Jack Amelar jamelar at yandex.com
Mon Dec 27 22:16:32 UTC 2021

I CANNOT PROMOTE EVENTS I DON’T KNOW ABOUT!
Email information to ny8d at arrl.net by the 25th of the month

Check with Web or Facebook pages for updated information. Web and FB page links listed below.

WEBMASTERS and FACEBOOK PAGE Administrators, KEEP YOUR WEB / FB PAGES UPDATED!

VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY, help out at least one event this year!
Sergeant Preston Yukon King New Year's Day Run - Muskegon - Saturday, January 1, 2022
See attached .pdf  Contact Jim Norton NA8DX kg2qb at hotmail.com  202-765-8923

CW PRACTICE. Having settled on a good frequency, (146.480), I would like to invite you to join us Thursday evenings, 8PM for a little fun with FM Simplex. If you have an oscillator, we can practice some CW on 2m, or if you want to test your radio for Simplex operation, we got that too. 73, Greg, KE8GC

The West Michigan Technical Group Thursday Night meeting / dinner. Brann's Steakhouse, 401 Leonard NW just West of US-131 exit 87. 6pm. We hope to see you there!
https://branns.com/
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/erpFvexKjaChSPuh6
West Michigan Technical Group is a group of "Hams" that support the West Michigan Amateur Radio community with reliable and open communication systems.
https://www.wmtg.me/ https://www.facebook.com/wmtgnet/

LUNCH BUNCH EVERY FRIDAY, Bob Evans Restaurant, 6565 Kalamazoo Ave SE just south of M-6 expressway exit 11.
https://www.bobevans.com/locations/caledonia
Lunch Bunch is open to all hams, aspiring hams, inquisitive non-hams, etc. We don't care, regardless of any, or no, club affiliation. It’s a Beer & Bull session, without the Beer. We’ll talk about radio and most any other subject that comes up.
Who sponsors this? NOBODY! It's just a gathering of hams, and there's always room for you. Inquires to Jack ny8d at arrl.net Cell: 616-438-1464. Heck, just show up!

NETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNET

The following chart created by Dave KF8QL, TNX!

Monday
12:00 IRA MI Noontime Net 147.16+(94.8Hz)
5:30pm After School Net 147.16+(94.8Hz)
7:30PM Holland ARC Net 147.06+(94.8Hz)
8:30PM Michigan One DMR Net Mi talk group 3126 local Brandmeister DMR repeater or hotspot.
9:00PM Michigan VHF Traffic Net 147.16+(94.8Hz)

Tuesday
6:00PM IRA After Dinner Net 147.16+(94.8Hz)
7:00PM GRARA Net 147.26+(94.8Hz)
8:30PM WM 6 Meter SSB Net 50.140 USB

Wednesday
12:00 IRA MI Noontime Net 147.16+(94.8Hz)
7:00PM (2nd & 4th) Riverside Radio Amateurs Net 444.725+(94.8Hz)
8:00PM West MI Emergency Comm Net 145.27-(94.8Hz)
9:00PM Michigan VHF Traffic Net 147.16+(94.8Hz)

Thursday
9:00AM Auto State YLs TASLYs Net 3940KHz
6:00PM IRA After Dinner Net 147.16+(94.8Hz)
6:30PM Satern Net K8SN 442.175+(103.5Hz) AND W8LRC 145.27-(94.8Hz)
7:30PM MARA Net 145.23-(94.8Hz) x3rd Thursday
7:30PM MARA Net 145.23 simplex 3rd Thursday
8:00PM Fun with simplex + CW practice. 146.48 Greg KE8GC

Friday
3:00AM Insomniac Net 147.16+(94.8Hz) **DAY CHANGE**
12:00 IRA MI Noontime Net 147.16+(94.8Hz)
7:00PM TGIF Net Holland ARC 146.06-(94.8Hz)
9:00PM Michigan VHF Traffic Net 147.16+(94.8Hz)

Saturday
8:00AM MARA 6 Meter AM Net 50.400 AM
6:00PM IRA After Dinner Net 147.16+(94.8Hz)

Sunday
8:30PM Sidewinders Around MI Net 144.155USB
4:00PM 10 Meter Ragchew Net 28.870USB
8:00PM WM Classic Six Meter AM Net 50.400AM

Regional or national nets carried on the N8JPR 223.92+(94.8Hz) repeater.
Daily: The Nightcrawlers 220 Net, 1-2am hosted by the WM9W group in IL.
Sunday: The 220 at 2:20 Net, 3:20PM- 4:20PM, hosted by the WM9W group in IL.
Tuesday: Parker City IN 220 Net, 9-10pm, hosted by the K5VOM group in IN.
Thursday: DFW 220 Net, 9-10pm, hosted by the MJARS group in TX.
Friday: Oklahoma 220 Net, 9-10pm, hosted by the W5CUE group in OK.
Saturday: The Original 220 Preservation Net, 9PM, hosted by the W9MW group in IL.
TNX to Greg KE8GC and Tom KB8TYJ for the 220 list.

List of WEST MICHIGAN HAM NETS
http://w8lrc.org/net_calendar/

SKYWARN KENT COUNTY: Anyone interest in being a Net Control Station please contact Tom KB8TYJ tombehler at gmail.com To be NCS you will need 2M/440 base station and a high speed computer to work radar.

Want your NET listed here? Send me the information!

NEWS BROADCASTS on the IRA Link System 147.16
AMATEUR RADIO NEWSLINE Tuesdays at Noon
ARRL NEWS Thursdays at Noon
Coverage map with remote frequencies: http://w8ira.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/largemap.jpg
FOLLOWING THE NEWSCASTS the IRA Repeater enters Parrot (Echo) mode for 5 minutes. Good time to check your signal and modulation as this mode repeats your transmission.

NEWS BROADCASTS on the Lowell System 145.27
ARRL NEWS Saturdays 7PM & Sundays 7PM
AMATEUR RADIO NEWSLINE Saturdays 7PM & Sundays 7AM

Other area repeaters carrying news, send me details to be included.

NETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNET

YouTube channel, "Ham Radio Perspectives," which addresses amateur radio culture and history as well as technology.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3MJT8o8-XMxF8XROf7Q5GA/videos
Videos already include:
A History of the Ham Shack
10 Ways the IC-7300 Has Impacted Ham Radio
A History of Ham Radio Print Publications
The Worst HF Rigs of All Time
Ham Radio Pranks -- Part One
A History of Ham Rig Visual Design -- Military to Modern
Reviews have been very positive. Please take a look at some of the videos and post your comments on YouTube or send me a note directly.
73, Quin K8QS

2nd Hand Ham Shop, Saturdays, 9AM until 12 Noon or until everyone is gone.
**NOTE** CLOSED on January 1, resumes January 8.
Used equipment, parts (some that are hard to find) and coffee with fellow enthusiasts. Operated by Tom KD8DEG.
7830 80th Ave between Polk and Baldwin, Zeeland (Blendon Township)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/mJ82NL1a9U12
https://www.facebook.com/2nd-Hand-Ham-Shop-1007064166010266/
kd8deg at centurytel.net (616)292-3335

Check out the only full time Amateur Radio store in Michigan. HAMSTERS in Dowagiac, new and used radio gear.
“HAMSTERS, Your place for amateur radio items at a fair price.”
http://ham-sters.com/  https://www.facebook.com/HamStersSomewhereInTime

**MONTHLY EVENTS**
Some meetings taking place on air or online. Visit club Website or Facebook page for more information.

E.A.T. meeting (Education And Training) fourth Tuesday, December 28, 6:30PM, at the Herrick District Library main floor meeting room, 300 S River Ave, Holland. You don’t have to be a club member to attend – all hams and everyone interested in amateur radio are welcome to join us! Demonstrations, as well as answer any questions and especially help newcomers get started in the hobby.The sessions are open to the public and you do not need to be a HARC member or have an amateur radio license to attend. This month we’ll skip the video and instead have a show & tell session. You are encouraged to bring your favorite project, accomplishment, or work in progress to the meeting for all to see. If it is too large or heavy bring pictures.  For those interested in Meshtastic, LoRaWAN, ESP32 SOC microcontrollers there will be a working demo of the Meshtastic license free, wireless secure communications system using both a LILYGO TTGO T-Beam and a Heltec LoRa 32. These small inexpensive microcontrollers can communicate securely between devices with a range of up to 6.2 miles using 100mw of power. Meshtastic and some other LoRa software/libraries now feature an amateur radio mode opening the door for high power applications in both the 70cm and 33cm bands for licensed amateur radio operators.
1500 WATTS of LoRa Troposcatter on 440MHz
https://inductivetwig.com/blogs/news/1500-watts-of-lora-on-the-440mhz-band
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/4bBC3Fqs6zBvCApd7
http://www.hollandarc.org/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/233793361844/ https://www.facebook.com/HollandAmateurRadioClubK8DAA K8DAA 147.06+(94.8Hz)

Grand Rapids Amateur Radio Association (GRARA) Our next meeting, first Friday, January 7, will be AFTER CHRISTMAS POTLUCK with the club providing the main meat entree. All are welcome.
MEETING LOCATION FOR WINTER: Grand Valley State University Downtown, Keller Engineering Building, room 124, 301 Fulton St W. MASK USE IS IN PLACE! Parking will be available in GVSU lots after 6:30 (parking enforcement ends then). Parking lot is the Mount Vernon Lot south of the building. Its encouraged to park on the northern most part to have a shorter walk. Entrance double doors on west face.
https://www.gvsu.edu/homepage/files/pdf/maps/robertc.pewgrandrapidscampus.pdf
http://www.w8dc.org/  https://www.facebook.com/groups/GRARA.W8DC/

BARA Breakfast, Second Saturday of each month, January 8, 8:00 AM at Curley Cone 12850 M-179 Wayland MI 49348. Phone number 269-792-6560. The restaurant is located about 250 yards east of the intersection of M-179 and Patterson Road. Anyone with an interest in amateur radio is invited to join us for breakfast.
Anyone with an interest in amateur radio is invited to join us for breakfast. Currently, we try to provide an accurate number of breakfast attendees to the restaurant management by noon on the day before the breakfast. bara_newsletter at yahoo.com
Map: https://g.page/CurleyCone?share
https://k8bmi.org/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/244810886954700/ 442.725+(94.8Hz)

VE EXAM - MUSKEGON, second Saturday, January 8, 10AM at the MAARC Clubhouse
MAARC Provides regular testing the Second Saturday of every month. License exams start at 10AM at the Club House, 2888 Scenic Drive. You also need an ID, FRN #, and $15 cash necessary for processing your license application. If Upgrading your license, please bring a copy of your current license.
MAP: http://mapq.st/2Gq86zV
http://www.w8zho.com/main/page_licensing.html 146.94-(94.8Hz)

Holland Amateur Radio Club K8DAA Meeting on Tuesday, January 11th for a special virtual presentation by Bob Heil, founder of Heil Sound and maker of fine audio equipment since 1966, including his famous mics and headsets for hams. Bob is an extraordinary musician, salesman, and story teller. There is no cost, but due to the anticipated crowd, we are asking that you reserve your space by getting a free ticket from EventBrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/harc-bob-heil-from-the-microphone-to-the-antenna-tickets-228063854127
Herrick District Library main floor meeting room, 300 S River Ave, Holland
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/4bBC3Fqs6zBvCApd7
http://www.hollandarc.org/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/233793361844/ https://www.facebook.com/HollandAmateurRadioClubK8DAA K8DAA 147.06+(94.8Hz)

Michigan Amateur Radio Alliance (MARA-W8USA) meeting normally second Wednesday, this month January 12, 7:30 PM,  Plainfield Township Fire Department Admin Building, 2nd Floor Conference Room, SW corner of 5 Mile and Plainfield.
Map: http://w8usa.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Meetings.jpg
https://w8usa.org/interact/meetings/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/MARAW8USA/ 145.230-(94.8Hz)

VE EXAM - GRAND RAPIDS, second Friday, Friday, January 14, 6PM registration, 6:30 exam.
GRARA VE TESTING LOCATION UPDATE, GVSU, downtown campus, on the first floor of the engineering building. This is the same room we have been meeting in the past couple of months. Kennedy Hall of Engineering room 124. Testing will continue in this location until further notice - a least through the spring of 2022.
Before coming to the testing session we need you to complete two items, Obtaining an FRN and Filling out a Form. Details and registration at
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/1NSR5vPhSpGZDEfHA
https://www.gvsu.edu/homepage/files/pdf/maps/robertc.pewgrandrapidscampus.pdf
https://w8dc.org/license-testing/ **At press time, this website was listing previous location.
No exam fee, Laurel VEC. Email questions to stprovost at provtechs.com

VE Testing, Ionia County RACES, 3rd Saturday (except April and December) 4PM, January 15, Ionia County Central Dispatch 545 Appletree Dr, Ionia http://wa8rra.org/?page_id=452 Map: https://goo.gl/maps/8urPbpo6w9S2

Holland ARC K8DAA  8th annual Post Festivus Holiday Party,  Monday, January 17, 6 PM, at the Holland  Pizza Ranch at Waverly and 16th. We have the two back rooms reserved.  https://pizzaranch.com/
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/JpLfnTp11ZvnNcd3A
You do not have to be a member of the Holland ARC or have your amateur radio license to attend.
You do want to come and have a good time with the Holland ARC folks and spouses and family.
http://www.hollandarc.org/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/233793361844/ K8DAA https://www.facebook.com/HollandAmateurRadioClubK8DAA 147.06+(94.8Hz)

Allegan County Amateur Radio Club (ACARC-AC8RC) monthly meeting second Tuesday, January 11, 7PM Plainwell Public Safety Complex, 119 Island Avenue, Plainwell.
The training room entrance is just North of the main entrance, towards the big doors used by the Fire trucks. Map: https://goo.gl/maps/MrttWWZJc3B2  https://ac8rc.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ac8rc/ 147.24+(94.8Hz)

Barry County ARA (BARA-K8BMI) meetings, Tuesday after the 3rd Saturday of the month, January 18, 7:00 PM with a 6:30 PM informal “Gathering Time”. At the Barry County Emergency Operations Center (EOC), in the basement of the E911 Central Dispatch building at 2600 Nashville Rd, Hastings (next to Thornapple Manor). Facing the building, go to the door on the left. Press the doorbell button near the door and pull the door open when you hear a click. Use 146.56 MHz simplex for talk-in if you need directions.
Map:  https://goo.gl/maps/jw8vkLmB7VGVqmr17
https://k8bmi.org/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/244810886954700/ 442.725+(94.8Hz)

Lowell Amateur Radio Club monthly meeting, third Thursday, January 20, 6:30 PM social, 7PM meeting. All are welcome.
Flat River Outreach Ministries, 11535 Fulton St E, Lowell Map: Map: https://g.page/FROMlowell?share
http://www.w8lrc.org https://www.facebook.com/w8lrc/ 145.27-(94.8Hz)
NOTE: The weekly Thursday Open Radio Room has resumed, same as meeting time, all welcome.

VE Testing, Allegan County ARC, 4th Saturday odd months, January 22, 9AM, Martin Township Community Building, 998 Templeton St, Martin, MI 49070.
https://www.facebook.com/events/276392657844787/?ref=newsfeed
http://ac8rc.org/?page_id=53 mailto:w8rmn at arrl.net Map: https://goo.gl/maps/xzHwtCHFAGM2

E.A.T. meeting (Education And Training) fourth Tuesday, January 25, 7PM, at the Herrick District Library, 300 S River Ave, Holland. You don’t have to be a club member to attend – all hams and everyone interested in amateur radio are welcome to join us! Demonstrations, as well as answer any questions and especially help newcomers get started in the hobby.The sessions are open to the public and you do not need to be a HARC member or have an amateur radio license to attend. If you have questions about amateur radio equipment, operating practices, licensing, test and measurement, or anything remotely related to amateur radio, this is the place to be.
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/4bBC3Fqs6zBvCApd7
http://www.hollandarc.org/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/233793361844/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/233793361844/ K8DAA 147.06+(94.8Hz)

The Independent Repeater Association (IRA-W8IRA), sponsor of the 147.16-(94.8Hz) link repeater system, monthly board meetings fourth Wednesday of the month, January 26, are now on ZOOM. Email info at w8ira.org
http://w8ira.org/  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1764710107178775/

North Ottawa ARC NOARC-W8CSO monthly meeting fourth Thursday, January 27, 6:00 PM, at Spring Lake District Library, 123 E Exchange Street.
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/YgRiUbXYwPeoYsUL7
http://www.w8cso.org/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/401316979888404/ W8CSO 145.49-(94.8Hz)

Holland HAM IS FOR BREAKFAST!
Last Saturday of the month, ex December, January 29, Southside Inn, 192 W 35th St, Holland, 9:00am, Back Room - Reserved
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/X8wwwZ4Q93pf9aVu7
Where the coffee is hot and I’m sure the conversation will be lively!
http://www.hollandarc.org/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/233793361844/ K8DAA  https://www.facebook.com/HollandAmateurRadioClubK8DAA K8DAA 147.06+(94.8Hz)

WINTER FIELD DAY, Saturday, January 29 - Saturday, January 30. https://www.winterfieldday.com/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/winterfieldday
Locator map: https://winterfieldday.org/siteLocator.htm
IS YOUR GROUP PARTICIPATING? Be sure to add to the site locator!

MEETINGS/EVENTS NOT LISTED ABOVE, CHECK AREA ORGANIZATIONS FOR UPDATES.

Riverside Radio Amateurs (Ionia County) W8RRA http://wa8rra.org/ n8mrc at yahoo.com https://www.facebook.com/Riverside.Radio.Amateurs 444.725+(94.8Hz)

Kent County Emergency Services Team (KCEST-KC8EST)
kcest_info at kcest.org
https://www.kcest.org/  https://www.facebook.com/41KCEST 145.11-(94.8Hz)

I CANNOT PROMOTE EVENTS I DON’T KNOW ABOUT!
If I missed something or there is something coming up of interest to the West Michigan Ham community, let me know by the 25th of the month,
email: ny8d at arrl.net

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

UP COMING HAMFESTS
ARRL Hamfest and Convention Database http://www.arrl.org/hamfests/search
Check ARRL hamfest search and sponsor websites for any updates or cancellations before heading out

HPARC Swap, Sunday, January 23, 2022
Location: Royal Oak Farmers Market, 316 E. Eleven Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48067
Website: https://hparc.org/
Sponsor: Hazel Park Amateur Radio Club
Type: ARRL Hamfest
Talk-In: 146.640
Public Contact: Robert Lauer N8REL, 1898 Burning Bush Ct, Rochester Hills, MI 48309
Phone: 248-330-1696 Email: N8REL at arrl.net

Vintage Electronics Expo, Saturday, January 29
Location: Burton Manor, 27777 Schoolcraft, Livonia, MI 48150
Website: https://www.thevee.org/
Schedule: https://www.thevee.org/?page_id=5434
Sponsor: Michigan Antique Radio Club
Contact: MVEC Winter Expo, 311 Woodsworth St., Ferndale, MI 48220

Cherryland Amateur Radio Club 48th Annual Swap-N-Shop, Saturday, February 12
Location: St. Francis High School Gymnasium, 123 E 11th St., Traverse City, MI 49684
Website: http://cherrylandarc.com/?page_id=56
Flier: http://cherrylandarc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Swap-Flyer-2022-v2.png
Sponsor: Cherryland Amateur Radio Club
Type: ARRL Hamfest
Talk-In: 146.86-(114.8Hz)
Public Contact: Joe Erlewein , N8CN
830 Floresta St Traverse City, MI 49686
Phone: 231-668-4223 Email: joe at n8cn.org

LaPorte Indiana Cabin Fever Hamfest , Saturday, February 26
Location: LaPorte Civic Auditorium, 1001 Ridge St., LaPorte, IN
Website: https://lpcarc.org/hamfest/
Sponsor: LaPorte County Amateur Radio Club
Type: ARRL Hamfest
Talk-In: 146.610-(131.8Hz)
Public Contact: Brian Salzer , KB9HMR, 2284 West Elm LaPorte, IN 46350
Phone: 219-851-2133 Email: cabinfeverhamfest at gmail.com

Livonia Amateur Radio Club 51st Annual Swap & Shop, Saturday, February 26
Location: VFW Post 345, 27345 Schoolcraft Rd., Redford, MI 48239
Website: https://livoniaarc.com/larc-annual-swap-and-shop/
Sponsor: Livonia Amateur Radio Club
Type: ARRL Hamfest
Talk-In: 145.35-(100Hz)
Public Contact: Doris Foley , K8DXJ, PO Box 51532, Livonia, MI 48151
Phone: 734-941-5043 Email: swap at livoniaarc.com

Crossroads Hamfest (Kalamazoo), Saturday, March 19
Location: Wings Stadium complex at 3600 Vanrick Dr., Kalamazoo Township, MI 49001. (However, 3705 Vanrick or 42.2544796N, 85.533357W will give you better directions from your GPS)
Website: https://www.w8df.com/index.php?content=hamfest
Flier: https://www.w8df.com/hamfest/hamfest2022.pdf
Talk-in: 147.00+(94.8Hz)
Phone: 269-815-8007 Email: smarshamfest at gmail.com?subject=Hamfest

Toledo Mobile Radio Association Hamfest and Computer Fair, Sunday, March 20
Location: Owens Community College, 30335 Oregon Road, Perrysburg, OH 43551
Website: http://tmrahamradio.org/hamfest.php
Sponsor: Toledo Mobile Radio Association
Type: ARRL Hamfest
Talk-In: 147.27+(103.5Hz)
Public Contact: Brian Harrington WD8MXR, 4463 Holly Hill Drive, Toledo, OH 43614
Phone: 419-385-5624 Email: wd8mxr at gmail.com

Wexaukee ARC Cadillac Hamfest, Saturday, May 7.
Location: Mackinaw Trail Middle School, 8401 S. Mackinaw Trail, Cadillac, MI 49601
Website: http://www.wexaukeearc.org
Sponsor: Wexaukee Amateur Radio Club
Type: ARRL Hamfest
Talk-In: 146.98-
Public Contact: Thomas Warnock WB8WIV, 817 Third Avenue Cadillac, MI 46601
Phone: 231-775-8767 Email: wb8wiv.tom at gmail.com

Dayton Hamvention, Friday-Sunday, May 20-22
Location: Greene County Fairgrounds and Expo Center, 120 Fairgrounds Road, Xenia, OH 45385
Website: http://hamvention.org
Sponsor: Dayton Amateur Radio Association
Type: ARRL Hamfest
Talk-In: 146.94-(123.0)
Public Contact: Henry Ruminski W8HJR, PO Box 44, Dayton, OH 45401-0044
Phone: 1-937-232-9272 Email: henry.ruminski at wright.edu

GMARC Trunk Swap, Saturdays, May 21, June 18, July 16, August 20, September 17
Location: Packard Proving Grounds, 49965 Van Dyke Avenue, Shelby Township, MI
Website: http://www.gmarc.org
Sponsor: GM Amateur Radio Club
Type: ARRL Hamfest
Talk-In: 443.075+(123Hz)
Public Contact: Bobby Corr N8CY, 45601 Fox Ln W Apt 106, Shelby Township, MI 48317
Phone: 248-346-2733 Email: BobbyCorr at att.net

IRA HAMFEST Hudsonville/ Grand Rapids, Saturday, June 4
Location: Hudsonville Fairgrounds, 5235 Park Ave, Hudsonville, MI
Website: http://w8ira.org/
Sponsor: Independent Repeater Association W8IRA
Talk-in: 147.16+(94.8Hz)

Flying Beers International Hamfest, Sunday, June 5
Location: Fraternal Order of Police 130, 2233 Burdette Street, Ferndale, MI 48220
Website: http://flyingbeers.org
Sponsor: K8FBI Radio Club
Type: ARRL Hamfest
Talk-In: 442.600+(123Hz)
Public Contact: Sean McCarthy WX8L, 2224 MARLOW Warren, MI 48092
Phone: (586) 218-3020 Email: K8FBI at arrl.net

Elkhart East Hamfest, Saturday, August 6
Location: Northern Indiana Event Center, 21565 Executive Parkway, Elkhart, IN 46514
Website: http://elkharteasthamfest.com
Sponsor: Northern Indiana K9DEW Repeater Network
Type: ARRL Hamfest
Talk-In: 145.430-(141.3Hz)
Public Contact: Dewey Thrash K9DEW, PO BOX 772, Bristol, IN 46507
Phone: 574-370-2436 Email: dewey at k9dew.com

GRAHamfest 2022 (Grand Rapids Area Hamfest), Saturday September 10
Save the date, more details later.

email: ny8d at arrl.net

73 Jack NY8D