[W8lrc] KD8HNF Estate items auction.

Nate Hardman nhardman1428 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 21:21:17 EST 2020

For current Lowell Amateur Radio Club members.  As per business meeting
Nov. 19, 2020. We have started to list items from Bob's estate on our
website via auction.  These auction items are for current club members at
this time.  At the conclusion of the auction time frame (Dec. 13) any
unsold items will be relisted and offered via auction to any amateur radio
operators in W. Michigan.  Currently a few of the 'larger' items are listed
on the site and we will add many of the odds and ends for the auction that
will be open to W. Michigan hams.

As we continue to sort through the estate items and boxes, if any
accessories that belong to an auctioned item not included at time of pickup
will be set aside for the auction winner.

direct link to auction:    https://w8lrc.org/auctions/

--

Nathan Hardman
nhardman1428 at gmail.com