[W8lrc] A HUGE thank-you to Josh KE8CPD

Kenneth Markiewicz w8ent1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 08:30:38 EST 2020

Well said Mike!  And many thanks to Josh for all of his hard work and dedication to making this all work.  Many thanks, also, to the other members who have contributed time, muscle and equipment to help maintain and grow our awesome repeater system!

Ken
73’ from K8ENT

Sent from my Intergalactic Communication Device