[W8lrc] Fwd: Patricia (Pat) Locke, WI8M, SK

Jack Amelar jamelar at yandex.com
Thu Sep 12 16:19:12 EDT 2019

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Patricia (Pat) Locke, WI8M, SK
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 21:50:44 +0000 (UTC)
From: Hollis Locke II <wb8alw at arrl.net>
To: president at w8dc.org <president at w8dc.org>

Hi, just wanted to pass along that my Mother, Pat, WI8M, passed away on
the 4th of September in Washington State. She was a member of the GRARA
for a number of years and especially enjoyed being on the VE team,
accumulating over 100 Testing Sessions! (One of which I got her to help
MY team in Kalamazoo! But the rest are yours!)

Funeral is here Friday.

Here's a link to the obituary with the details.

https://www.gerstfuneralhomes.com/obituary/patricia-mae-locke/

I meant to post this on your Yahoo Group, But Yahoo is hassling me!

I'd very much appreciate someone posting this on the site for those who
might still remember her.

73

Chip Locke
WB8ALW