[W8lrc] Those staying at CSU campus during Hamvention

Jack Amelar jamelar at yandex.com
Sat May 4 11:29:51 EDT 2019

Those staying at CSU campus during Hamvention

You likely received an email from Jonathan Hairston at Central State University with pdf attachments of the itinerary and campus map plus the text
"Please reply with Number of guest coming?"

I replied
"Jonathan, Are you requesting the number of rooms / guests total for the group of us (from the Grand Rapids, MI area) staying at University, or the total number of guests for the individual room I have reserved, which is 1. If the former, let me know and I will work up a list of us in the group that wish to stay in rooms near each other."

I never received a reply.
So I am gathering a list of us who would like to be congregated in the same are (same building, floor) to send to Jonathan at CSU.
So far, at last night's GRARA meeting, only Bob Moe AC8ZX joined the list
If you want to be added, email me by the end of tomorrow Sunday (May 5) as I will send the list Monday morning.
While your at it, include you cell phone number s I will make an internal memo to send those on the list.

In a separate email, I will be sending more information about the fleamarket spots and those wanting to caravan from the Lowell Park and Ride on Thursday, 10AM

Related, Bob AC8ZX has room for riders to Hamvention. He can be reached at Phone: 616-648-6087  Email: ac8zx at arrl.net

73 Jack NY8D