[W8lrc] New 4-12 Date for ARROW Hamvention Bus

John Wasciuk jwasciuk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 20:57:07 UTC 2024

Hello, All!

Sorry if some of you are getting this email more than once! I have been
digging for as many west Mighigan email addresses as I can.

The sign-up and payment date for the round-trip bus from Ann Arbor to
Hamvention has been extended.

Everyone must sign sign up and pay by April 12. Cost is $70 per person.

https://w8rp.org/daytonbus2024/

If you can share this email with clubs in Kalamazoo, Lansing, Cadillac or
any other clubs throughout the entire state of Michigan, that would be
great!

Thank you!

73,

John Wascouk