[W8lrc] Equipment

Al Eckman AEckman at lowellschools.com
Thu Mar 30 16:11:39 UTC 2023

I purchased amateur radio equipment with the anticipation of getting
back into amateur radio, however Schneider Manor (Lowell Area Housing)
will not allow me to put up a small vertical antenna. Therefore, I am
selling my brand new equipment with great deals for anyone wanting to
purchase it. It includes the new Yaesu FT-991A HF/VHF/UHF Multi-Mode
Transceiver that sells for $1,275 new, plus shipping, that I will sell
for $900.00  I also have a brand new Outbacker Perth 80 thru 10 meter
mobile antenna that sells for $250.00 new, plus shipping, that I will
sell for $175.00. In addition, I have the Alpha Delta Outpost Tripod,
made specifically for the Perth antenna, that sells new for $199.95,
plus shipping, that I will sell for $125.00  If anyone is interested, I
can be reached at 616-450-4332, anytime. My email address is
aeckman at lowellschools.com   If anyone is interested, they should act
soon as I will be passing this info on to other amateur radio clubs.
Please pass this information on to other members of your club. Thanks,
Al Eckman WW8WW