[W8lrc] Lowell Amateur Radio Club meeting, TONIGHT, Thursday, September 15

Michael Wolthuis wolthuis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 16:09:44 UTC 2022

Zoom available or in-person
Topic: LARC September
Time: Sep 15, 2022 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85274328048?pwd=UWoxRUllTy9UM2t3Z2FpazZESzFYQT09

Meeting ID: 852 7432 8048
Passcode: 515728
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,85274328048#,,,,*515728# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,85274328048#,,,,*515728# US (Houston)