[W8lrc] Simplex Tests: This evening, September 15, and this Friday, September 17

Jack Amelar jamelar at yandex.com
Wed Sep 15 15:10:33 UTC 2021

>From Tom Behler: KB8TYJ:

1.  Simplex exercise on the West Michigan Emergency Communication Net Wednesday:  September 15 at 8 PM.  We will start as usual on the Lowell Amateur Radio Club repeater (145.27 with a 94.8 tone), and will then move to a specific simplex frequency that will be announced at net time.  All are welcome!

2.  Doug (KD8SLS) will be conducting a simplex test from his home QTH in Ensley Center, Newaygo County,  immediately after the Friday:  September 17 IRA Noon Net, for which he will be net control.  He will be using 146.52 as his simplex frequency.  Once again, all are welcome.

Since September is National Emergency Preparedness Month, these simplex tests are quite timely, and we hope as many people as possible will participate.