[W8lrc] Outside Hamfest tables for members

Jack Amelar jamelar at yandex.com
Wed May 26 18:43:04 UTC 2021

As I'm sure you're well aware of, the IRA Hamfest is Saturday, June 5 at the Hudsonville Fairgrounds, with the Friday evening before "Ray's Roadkill and Potluck Dinner" and June GRARA meeting.  http://w8ira.org/hudsonville-hamfest/

Every year I have parked my motorhome and set up 6 tables at the NW corner of the outside sales area. I have offered use of the tables to fellow LARC and GRARA members. Sometimes I get takers, sometimes I don't. I'll be involved with the concession stand this year. As such I won't be hanging around the tables.

If members wish to make use of these outside tables, I will bring them as usual. But I need to know who, if anyone, wants to use them ahead of time. If I don't hear from anyone by Wednesday the 2nd, I will leave the tables and the trailer that transport them at home. Anyone setting up on the tables will have to arrange on their own who will watch them during the fest.

Regardless, I certainly hope you will be at the hamfest.

73 Jack NY8D
--
Cell:(616)438-1464
Email: jamelar at yandex.com