[W8lrc] Events March 2021 for the WM Amateur Radio community

Jack Amelar jamelar at yandex.com
Sun Feb 28 19:32:31 EST 2021

Events March 2020 for the WM Amateur Radio community
I CANNOT PROMOTE EVENTS I DON’T KNOW ABOUT!
Email information to ny8d at arrl.net by the 25th of the month

WEBMASTERS and FACEBOOK PAGE Administrators,
UPDATE YOUR WB / FB PAGES during these uncertain times, actually, DO IT ALL TIMES.

Check with Web or Facebook pages for updated information. Web and FB page links listed below.

MAJOR AREA EVENTS AT PRESS TIME

TECHNICIAN LICENSE CLASS
Any looking to get their tech license, or you know someone who would to get their tech license, look at this option:
"I will be teaching a 5-week class to prepare you for the Technician license the 5 Tuesday nights in March over Zoom. There is no charge for the course but you will be required to buy the Gordon West Technician manual.”
For more information, email "edhoard at yahoo.com"

Holland Amateur Radio Club Get On The Air QSO Contest To help keep HARC Club members, and non-members, interested in staying on the air and utilizing our frequencies, the Holland Amateur Radio Club is sponsoring an on-air contest event! The objective: Make as many contacts in 1 (one) month as possible. The contest is open to anyone who is a properly licensed Amateur Radio Operator. Here are some details about the contest:
1. The Contest will last for 1 (one) month.
2. The Contest will start at 12:00 AM ET on March 1st 2021 and conclude at 11:59 PM ET on March 31st 2021.
3. This is a fun contest so feel free to stick around and chat with the person you’re making a QSO with. No need to rush off to the next QSO. The point of the contest is to have fun, meet new people or say hello to someone you haven’t seen/talked with in a while.
4. This contest is Technician License Friendly and structured so Techs have just as much of a competitive chance as Generals and Extras.
5. The 10 meter (28.300 - 28.500), 6 meter bands and up are the bands that are allowed, as well as CW Portions of any band available to Techs.
**Details at http://www.hollandarc.org/?p=6294

2021 Basic NWS SKYWARN Spotter Training
>From Tom Behler KB8TYJ
Hello again, everyone.
I have been corresponding with Ernie Ostuno, and Jim Maczko from the Grand Rapids NWS office regarding Basic SKYWARN Spotter Training opportunities for 2021.
My understanding is that, at this point, due to the Covid 19 situation, and to resource shortages, The NWS is not planning to offer “in person” Basic SKYWARN training for at least the next few months.
Ernie Ostuno did tell me, though, that he will talk with Jim Maczko about doing something virtual, and will let me know of any details if they become available.
I’ll try to follow up from this end as well as we get closer to when basic spotter training programs typically are offered.
In the meantime, there are online SKYWARN and severe weather spotter training classes you can take advantage of, which I would encourage you to do if interested.
One possibility is the IS271 Severe Weather Basics course offered by the FEMA independent study program
http://www.training.fema.gov/IS/crslist.asp
In addition, the Comet program out at the National Center For Atmospheric Research in Boulder, CO, has a number of very good severe weather spotter classes.
https://www.meted.ucar.edu/training_course.php?id=23
If I remember correctly, the two most relevant courses are “Role Of The SKYWARN Spotter”, and “Convective Weather Basics”.  I have taken these courses, and have found them to be quite valuable.
I’ll provide updates on any future local “in person” SKYWARN training opportunities if I receive them, so please stay tuned to your e-mail for those details.
Thanks for your patience and understanding. Tom Behler KB8TYJ

Announcing the 2021 Michigan QSO Party
Just Have Some Fun!!!!!
- Chance to get on the air
- Single Op, Multi Op, Mobile, EOC
- Be the station others want to work
- Maybe activate a rare county?
- Excellent Club Activity
- Reason to get together as group
- Join the fun in the “EOC” station category
- Excellent Training opportunity!
- Get new members on the air!
- Friendly Competition
Let’s all help make Michigan “radio-active” on April 17-18!!!!
Get your local EOC on the air and show the emergency management team how amateur radio can benefit their efforts!!!
The 2021 Michigan QSO Party, sponsored by the Mad River Radio Club, is from 1600Z April 17 until 0400Z April 18.
Stations may operate the full 12 hours. Phone and CW on 80/40/20/15/10 meters. Single-op, multi-op, and mobile categories. Work stations once per band and mode. MI-to-MI QSOs allowed. Work portables and mobiles again as they change county, state or province. Exchange QSO number and location (county for MI stations, state/province or "DX" for others).
Suggested frequencies: CW-3545, 7045, 14045, 21045, 28045; Phone-3825, 7200, 14250, 21300, 28450. One point per phone QSO, two points per CW QSO. Count multipliers once per mode.
Multipliers are MI counties for all entries, plus states, provinces and "DX" for MI entries only. Final score is total QSO points times total multipliers.
Submit logs no later than 30 days after the contest. Electronic logs in Cabrillo format are submitted via the Log Submittal page on the MiQP web site http://www.miqp.org/submitLogFileMiQP.html. Mail paper logs with summary sheets to: Mad River Radio Club, c/o Ron Majewski W8RU, 3463 Pinehaven Road, Commerce, MI 48382.
For full rules, along with free logging software, log and summary sheets, see http://www.miqp.org.

PUBLIC SERVICE EVENTS needing AR volunteers

DIRTY 30 GRAVEL GRINDER, Saturday, March 27, Ionia County start-stop Saranac.
https://dirtythirtygravelgrinder.com/
contact: Email n8mrc at yahoo.com  Cell 616-272-1341, leave message…

GRAND RAPIDS MUD RUN, Saturday, August 28, Kentwood
https://www.grandrapidsmudrun.com/
kcest_info at kcest.org
https://www.kcest.org/events/ https://www.facebook.com/41KCEST

**RESCHEDULED** AMWAY RIVER BANK RUN, Now Saturday, October 23, Grand Rapids.
https://amwayriverbankrun.com/
kcest_info at kcest.org
https://www.kcest.org/events/ https://www.facebook.com/41KCEST

NETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNET

The following chart created by Dave KF8QL, TNX! See attachment where available.

Monday
12:00 IRA MI Noontime Net 147.16+(94.8Hz)
7:30PM Holland ARC Net 147.06+(94.8Hz)
8:30PM Michigan One DMR Net Mi talk group 3126 local Brandmeister DMR repeater or hotspot.
9:00PM Michigan VHF Traffic Net 147.16+(94.8Hz)

Tuesday
6:00PM IRA After Dinner Net 147.16+(94.8Hz)
7:00PM GRARA Net 147.26+(94.8Hz)
8:30PM WM 6 Meter SSB Net 50.140 USB

Wednesday
12:00 IRA MI Noontime Net 147.16+(94.8Hz)
7:00PM (2nd & 4th) Riverside Radio Amateurs Net 444.725+(94.8Hz)
8:00PM West MI Emergency Comm Net 145.27-(94.8Hz)
9:00PM Michigan VHF Traffic Net 147.16+(94.8Hz)

Thursday
9:00AM Auto State YLs TASLYs Net 3940KHz
6:00PM IRA After Dinner Net 147.16+(94.8Hz)
6:30PM Satern Net K8SN 442.175+(103.5Hz) AND W8LRC 145.27-(94.8Hz)
7:30PM MARA Net 145.23-(94.8Hz) x3rd Thursday
7:30PM MARA Net 145.23 simplex 3rd Thursday

Friday
3:00AM Insomniac Net 147.16+(94.8Hz) **DAY CHANGE**
12:00 IRA MI Noontime Net 147.16+(94.8Hz)
7:00PM TGIF Net Holland ARC 146.06-(94.8Hz)
9:00PM Michigan VHF Traffic Net 147.16+(94.8Hz)

Saturday
8:00AM MARA 6 Meter AM Net 50.400 AM
6:00PM IRA After Dinner Net 147.16+(94.8Hz)

Sunday
9:30PM Sidewinders Around MI Net 144.155USB
4:00PM 10 Meter Ragchew Net 28.870USB
8:00PM WM Classic Six Meter AM Net 50.400AM

Regional or national nets carried on the N8JPR 223.92+(94.8Hz) repeater.
Daily: The Nightcrawlers 220 Net, 1-2am hosted by the WM9W group in IL.
Sunday: The 220 at 2:20 Net, 3:20PM- 4:20PM, hosted by the WM9W group in IL.
Tuesday: Parker City IN 220 Net, 9-10pm, hosted by the K5VOM group in IN.
Thursday: DFW 220 Net, 9-10pm, hosted by the MJARS group in TX.
Friday: Oklahoma 220 Net, 9-10pm, hosted by the W5CUE group in OK.
Saturday: The Original 220 Preservation Net, 9PM, hosted by the W9MW group in IL.
TNX to Greg KE8GC and Tom KB8TYJ for the 220 list.

List of WEST MICHIGAN HAM NETS
http://w8lrc.org/net_calendar/

SKYWARN KENT COUNTY: Anyone interest in being a Net Control Station please contact Tom KB8TYJ tombehler at gmail.com To be NCS you will need 2M/440 base station and a high speed computer to work radar.

Want your NET listed here? Send me the information.

NEWS BROADCASTS on the IRA Link System 147.16
AMATEUR RADIO NEWSLINE Tuesdays at Noon
ARRL NEWS Thursdays at Noon
Coverage map with remote frequencies: http://w8ira.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/largemap.jpg
FOLLOWING THE NEWSCASTS the IRA Repeater enters Parrot (Echo) mode for 5 minutes. Good time to check your signal and modulation as this mode repeats your transmission.

NEWS BROADCASTS on the Lowell System 145.27
ARRL NEWS Saturdays 7PM & Sundays 7PM
AMATEUR RADIO NEWSLINE Saturdays 7PM & Sundays 7AM

Other area repeaters carrying news, send me details to be included.

NETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNETNET

>From Quin Schultze, K8QS
I launched a YouTube channel, "Ham Radio Perspectives," which addresses amateur radio culture and history as well as technology. You can access it at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3MJT8o8-XMxF8XROf7Q5GA/videos
Videos already include:
A History of the Ham Shack
10 Ways the IC-7300 Has Impacted Ham Radio
A History of Ham Radio Print Publications
The Worst HF Rigs of All Time
Ham Radio Pranks -- Part One
A History of Ham Rig Visual Design -- Military to Modern
Reviews have been very positive. Please take a look at some of the videos and post your comments on YouTube or send me a note directly.
73, Quin

2nd Hand Ham Shop, Saturdays, 8AM “until it ends”.
Used equipment, parts (some that are hard to find) and coffee with fellow enthusiasts. Operated by Tom KD8DEG.
7830 80th Ave between Polk and Baldwin, Zeeland (Blendon Township) Map: https://goo.gl/maps/mJ82NL1a9U12
https://www.facebook.com/2nd-Hand-Ham-Shop-1007064166010266/
kd8deg at centurytel.net (616)292-3335

Check out the only full time Amateur Radio store in Michigan. HAMSTERS in Dowagiac, new and used radio gear.
“HAMSTERS, Your place for amateur radio items at a fair price.”
http://ham-sters.com/  https://www.facebook.com/HamStersSomewhereInTime

MONTHLY EVENTS
Some meetings taking place on air or online. Visit club Website or Facebook page for more information.

SATERN (Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network-W8SAT)
We will have our monthly SATERN meeting Tuesday, March 2 at 7pm and then at 7:30 pm AuxComm members will join us for WinLink training. The Red Cross and now AuxComm will be having monthly WinLink Exercises. Please join us for our monthly meeting....all are welcome.
Robert Dennis is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: SATERN Zoom Meeting Time: Mar 2, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time  7:30pm WinLink Training
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/92684267534?pwd=dmNzaWhubnJjV1lTdzZjTUNuWGJ4Zz09
Meeting ID: 926 8426 7534 Passcode: 478368
Contact Bob WX8BOB dennis49544 at gmail.com
http://www.satern.org/  http://eds-satern.sawmni.org/

Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council (MAARC-W8ZHO). Monthly meetings are on the first Thursday of the month March 4, 7 PM. Held at the MAARC clubhouse, 2888 Scenic Drive on the east side of Scenic Drive. Look for our sign.
MAP: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=2888%20Scenic%20Drive&city=Muskegon&state=MI&zipcode=49445&zoom=10
http://www.w8zho.com/ https://www.facebook.com/w8zho/  146.94-(94.8Hz)

Grand Rapids Amateur Radio Association (GRARA-W8DC) regular MONTHLY meeting, the first Friday, March 5, via ZOOM. Check with the GRARA Facebook page for ZOOM link.
Map: http://www.w8dc.org/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/GRARA.W8DC/
http://www.w8dc.org/ 147.26+(94.8Hz)
**VE EXAMS** on 2nd Fridays: Until our testing location opens back up due to Coronavirus, all of our future VE testing session are canceled.

The Holland Amateur Radio Club’s monthly general membership meeting will be held Tuesday night, March 9, 7PM, on the air, 147.06+(94.8Hz) You don’t have to be a club member to attend. All hams welcome to join in!
http://www.hollandarc.org/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/233793361844/ K8DAA 147.06+(94.8Hz)

Allegan County Amateur Radio Club (ACARC-AC8RC) monthly meeting second Tuesday, March 9, 7PM Plainwell Public Safety Complex, 119 Island Avenue, Plainwell, MI 49080.
The training room entrance is just North of the main entrance, towards the big doors used by the Fire trucks. Map: https://goo.gl/maps/MrttWWZJc3B2  https://ac8rc.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ac8rc/ 147.24+(94.8Hz)

Michigan Amateur Radio Alliance (MARA-W8USA) second Wednesday, March 10, meeting ON AIR, 7:30 PM. Currently, the MARA meetings at the Plainfield Township Fire Station Conference room have been canceled. Instead, the meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM on the 145.230-(94.8Hz) repeater. Meetings are held in Analog mode. Note, there is a “pre-net” held in C4FM digital at 7 PM. Please continue to check our website for further information.
https://w8usa.org/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/MARAW8USA/

VE EXAM Saturday, March 13, 6PM, the Holland Amateur Radio Club will be holding licensing exams for anyone wishing to obtain or upgrade their amateur radio license. The testing will be held at the Chick-Owa Sportsmans Club, 9279 Ottogan St., Holland. There is no charge for any testing. No Morse code is required for any grade license. In addition, if your license is within 90 days of expiration, it can quickly be renewed at no charge between 6:00 and the end of testing.
If available, bring a legal photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport. If no legal photo ID is available, bring 2 pieces of legal ID. Anyone 16 years old or younger must have a parent or legal guardian present for the entire testing session. IMPORTANT… If you currently hold a ham radio license, bring the license and a copy of the license to the test session. (Copy will be sent in with the testing results.)
Note: This is a federal exam and the FCC requires you to have an FRN. You can obtain your Federal Registration Number (FRN) before the test, by going to this website: https://apps.fcc.gov/cores/userLogin.do The FCC FRN process is simple, and quite fast.
For further information on license testing, please email Bob Broene, K8RJB, at k8rjb[dot]ham[at]gmail.com.
http://www.hollandarc.org/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/233793361844/ K8DAA 147.06+(94.8Hz)

VE Testing, Saturday, March 13, 10AM, Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council clubhouse. 2888 Scenic Drive, on the east side of Scenic Drive. Look for our sign.
MAP: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=2888%20Scenic%20Drive&city=Muskegon&state=MI&zipcode=49445&zoom=10
http://www.w8zho.com/ https://www.facebook.com/w8zho/  146.94-(94.8Hz)

Lowell Amateur Radio Club monthly meeting, third Thursday, March 18, 6:30 PM social, 7PM meeting. All are welcome. Meeting will be VIA ZOOM.
http://www.w8lrc.org https://www.facebook.com/w8lrc/ 145.27-(94.8Hz)

Barry County ARA (BARA-K8BMI) https://k8bmi.org/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/244810886954700/ 442.725+(94.8Hz)
March 23. The BARA club meetings, Tuesday after the 3rd Saturday of the month, 7:00 PM with a 6:30 PM informal “Gathering Time”, will NOT be held at the EOC until further notice. meetings will be online meetings held via the internet using the  Zoom conferencing app.

North Ottawa ARC NOARC-W8CSO monthly meeting fourth Thursday, March 25, ON-AIR 7PM
http://www.w8cso.org/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/401316979888404/ 145.49-(94.8Hz)

VE Exam – Allegan Amateur Radio Club, Saturday March 27, 9AM – 11AM, Martin Township Community Building. IMPORTANT NOTE: You are required to get your FRN value prior to taking your test. See below on how to do that.
Testing will take place in the Martin Township Hall, 998 Templeton, Martin, MI 49070 Enter the building using the Township Hall door located on the North side of building.
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/gNBgX7Fq5VpYBCUB6
Ending time varies based on involvement; could go longer or shorter.
For an UPGRADE: Bring a photo Id and a copy of your existing license for us to keep.
For a NEW LICENSE: Bring a photo Id (state issued) or if a photo Id is not available then 2 of the following will work: Social Security Card, Birth certificate (w/ appropriate seal), Minor's work permit, school report card, school Id card or library card. Utility bill, bank statement or other business correspondence that specifically names the person OR Postmarked envelope addressed to the person at his or her current mailing address as it will appear on the license application.
If you do not already have an FRN number from the FCC, you will need to register to get your FRN before taking your test. It is FREE to get, just go to "https://apps.fcc.gov/coresWeb/publicHome.do" and select "Register" to get your FRN number. Just remember to bring the number with you to the testing session.
Don't forget the testing fee of $15.00. Walk-ins are always welcome.
Here is a more comprehensive list of what you can/should bring to your exam session (including instructions on how to create your FRN):
http://www.arrl.org/what-to-bring-to-an-exam-session
https://ac8rc.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ac8rc/ 147.24+(94.8Hz)

HIAD, Ham License in a Day ~ Saturday, April 10
This activity will be held following the requirements for the safety of all involved, including wearing masks, limiting class size, and social distancing:
“Ham in a Day” will be held at the Chick-Owa Sportsman’s Club located at 9279 E. Ottogan Street (just west of Winding Creek) in Holland. This is an opportunity for anyone wishing to get their amateur radio technician license to study and take the exam all in one afternoon. Directed study starts at 1:00 and continues till 6:00, when the test will be given.
For registration and more information, go to: http://tinyurl.com/holo-hiad-ve. Cost for the Ham in a Day study session is $25 (which includes the book Ham Radio by Bob Heil), but there is no cost for testing.
In addition to the Ham in a Day students, anyone can arrive at 6:00 and take the technician, general, or extra class exam at no cost. Also, anyone whose license is within 90 days of expiring can renew their license between 6:00 and the end of testing at no charge.
Future HIADs, Saturday June 12 Lowell, Saturday August 14 Holland.

4th Annual IRA OPEN HOUSE & SITE CLEANUP,  Saturday, October 2, 9AM to 2 or ?.
The Independent Repeater Association (IRA) W8IRA is doing Open House
and cleanup at the 92nd Street Hill repeater site.
This site hosts many other Amateur Radio groups equipment as well.
If you have never set foot on “the hill”, or it’s been a while, or
last week, this is a great time to get a tour of the place. We will
be showing off the (not fancy) place as well as doing some tiding up
inside and out.
DO NOT FEEL ANY OBLIGATION TO PARTAKE IN CLEANUP. We look forward to
your company. Arrive when you can, leave when you want to.
We’ll have complementary coffee, donuts, and for lunch burgers and dogs.
Talk-in (as you can guess) 147.16+(94.8Hz)
566 92nd St SE, Byron Center, MI 49315
Lat 42.796779, long -85.650055 Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Zp7RSg9cQpR2
http://w8ira.org/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/1764710107178775/
Contact ny8d at arrl.net (616)438-1464

MEETINGS/EVENTS NOT LISTED ABOVE, CHECK AREA ORGANIZATIONS FOR UPDATES.

Riverside Radio Amateurs (Ionia County) W8RRA http://wa8rra.org/ n8mrc at yahoo.com https://www.facebook.com/Riverside.Radio.Amateurs 444.725+(94.8Hz)

Kent County Emergency Services Team (KCEST-KC8EST)
kcest_info at kcest.org
https://www.kcest.org/  https://www.facebook.com/41KCEST 145.11-(94.8Hz)

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

UP COMING HAMFESTS
ARRL Hamfest and Convention Database http://www.arrl.org/hamfests/search
Check ARRL hamfest search and sponsor websites for any updates or cancellations before heading out

IRA Hudsonville Hamfest, Saturday, June 5
Location: Hudsonville Fairgrounds, 5235 Park Avenue, Hudsonville, MI 49426
Website: http://w8ira.org/hudsonville-hamfest/
Flier: http://w8ira.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IRA-Hamfest-2021-Full-Sheet.gif
Sponsor: Independent Repeater Association
Type: ARRL Hamfest
Talk-In: 147.16+(94.8)
Public Contact: Tom Bosscher K8TB, PO Box 8122, Kentwood, MI 49518-8122
Phone: 616-541-4090 Email: hamfest at w8ira.org

Monroe Hamfest, Saturday, June 20 (Father’s Day)
Location: Monroe County Fair Grounds, 3775 S. Custer Road, Monroe, MI 48161
Website: http://www.mcrca.org/Hamfest/Index
Flier: http://www.mcrca.org/Hamfest/GetFlierFile
Sponsor: Monroe County Radio Comm Assoc
Talk-In: 146.72- (100Hz)
Public Contact: Fred VanDaele K8EBI, 4 Carl Dr Monroe, MI 48162
Phone: 1-734-755-4904  Email: ka8ebi at yahoo.com

Elkhart East Hamfest, Saturday, August 7
Location: Northern Indiana Event Center, 21565 Executive Pkwy, Elkhart, IN 46514
Website: http://elkharteasthamfest
Sponsor: Northern Indiana K9DEW Repeaters
Talk-In: 145.430-(141.3Hz)
Public Contact: Dewey Thrash K9DEW, 53464 Baywater Place, Bristol, IN 46507
Phone: 574-370-2436 Email: info at elkharteasthamfest.com

GRAHamfest 2Ø21 (Grand Rapids Area Hamfest), Saturday, September 11
Website: https://w8dc.org/

Cadillac Hamfest, Saturday, September 18
Location: Cadillac Junior High School, 500 Chestnut Street, Cadillac, MI 49601
Website: https://www.wexaukeearc.org/
Flier: https://www.wexaukeearc.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/SWAP-FLYER-2021-FINAL.pdf
Sponsor: Wexaukee Amateur Radio Club
Type: ARRL Hamfest
Talk-In: 146.980 No Tone
Public Contact: Donald La Brenz WB8I, 5108 Sandy Run Road, Sears, MI 49679
Phone: 231-206-5691 Email: dlabrenz at comcast.net

Adrian Hamfest, Sunday, September 19
Location: Lenawee County Airport, 2651 W Cadmus Rd, Adrian, MI 49221
Website: http://w8tqe.com
Sponsor: Adrian Amateur Radio Club
Talk-In: 145.37-(85.4Hz)
Public Contact: Mark Hinkleman NU8Z, 108 E. Kilbuck St. Tecumseh, MI 49286
Phone: 517-423-5906  Email: CQNU8Z at COMCAST.NET

Muskegon Color Tour Hamfest, Saturday, October 16
https://www.facebook.com/muskegoncolortourhamfest/

Kalamazoo Hamfest, Sunday, October 17
http://www.kalamazoohamfest.org/  https://www.facebook.com/kzoohamfest/

Fort Wayne Hamfest & Computer Expo, ARRL Central Division Convention
Saturday & Sunday November 13 & 14
Location: Allen County War Memorial Coliseum, 4000 Parnell Ave, Fort Wayne, IN 46801
Website: http://www.fortwaynehamfest.com
Sponsor: Allen County Amateur Radio Technical Society
Talk-In: 146.880-
Public Contact: ACARTS Fort Wayne W9INX, PO Box 10342, Fort Wayne, IN 46851
Phone: 260-579-2196 Email: chairman at fortwaynehamfest.com

FCARC WinterFest, Saturday, December 4
Location: Village of Delta Memorial Hall, 401 Main Street, Delta, OH 43515
Website: http://k8bxq.org/hamfest
Flier: http://k8bxq.org/sites/default/files/WinterHAMFEST.pdf
Sponsor: Fulton County Amateur Radio Club
Talk-In: 147.195+
Public Contact: Bryan Patterson KB8ELG, 8202 County Rd 6-2 DELTA, OH 43515
Phone: 419-250-6694 Email: kb8elg at hotmail.com

LCARC Amateur Radio Swap/Hamfest, Sunday, December 5
Location: Madison Place, 876 Horace Brown Drive, Madison Heights, MI 48071
Website: http://www.n8lc.org
Flier: https://www.qsl.net/n8lc/swap_flyer_2021.pdf
Sponsor: L'Anse Creuse Amateur Radio Club
Talk-In: 147.08+(100 Hz)
Public Contact: Russell Price N8HAR, 40565 Shakespeare Dr Sterling Heights, MI 48313
Phone: 586-246-0161  Email: n8har1977 at gmail.com

I CANNOT PROMOTE EVENTS I DON’T KNOW ABOUT!
If I missed something or there is something coming up of interest to the West Michigan Ham community, let me know by the 25th of the month,
email: ny8d at arrl.net

73 Jack NY8D