[W8lrc] Allegan ARC FOX HUNT Saturday

Jack Amelar jamelar at yandex.com
Wed Nov 18 10:02:26 EST 2020

FOX HUNT!!!!
There is a fox on the loose in Allegan County.
November 21st from 10am-4pm in the Otsego/Plainwell area.
Frequency is 145.530
Recommended starting location is at the Meijer on M89 in Plainwell. This is just a recommendation. Feel free to start where you like. The address for the Meijer is:
1195 M-89.
Plainwell, MI 49080.
When found, Please take a pic of yourself with the fox and send it to:
AC8RCMI at gmail.com
Please include your name and call (if you have one). How long it took you to find it (please be honest). And the names and calls of your teammates if your working together. Also please feel free to leave any other comments you like.
This is just for fun. No prizes or awards. Just bragging rights. We just wanted to have a little fun before old man winter gets to work. It is open to anyone that is interested. If we get a large interest we may also run it on Sunday. So come on down and let's have a good time.

Allegan County Amateur Radio Club