[W8lrc] Kent County SKYWARN Tornado Test/Drill Net: Wednesday: March 25 1 p.m.

Jack Amelar jamelar at yandex.com
Mon Mar 23 11:56:04 EDT 2020

-------- Beginning of forwarded message --------
22.03.2020, 13:25, "Tom Behler" <tombehler at gmail.com>:

Hello, everyone.

As part of Michigan Severe Weather Awareness Week, Kent County SKYWARN will be conducting our annual Tornado Test Drill Net this coming Wednesday:  March 25 at 1 p.m.  The net will be held on the Lowell Amateur Radio Club Repeater (W8LRC, 145.27 with 94.8 CTCSS; linked to K8SN 442.175 with 103.5 CTCSS).

This will be a great time to test our equipment and other systems that could be used during a real SKYWARN activation.

If you are around, please give us a check-in.  And, please also spread the word on the exercise however you can.  Check-ins will be taken from anywhere!

Thanks!

Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Kent County SKYWARN Team Leader