[W8lrc] KD8HNF Estate items auction - RELIST/EXTENDED

Jack Amelar jamelar at yandex.com
Sun Dec 20 21:53:24 EST 2020

It appears not all LARC Members received the November 19 email referencing the online auction of equipment from the estate of Bob Robinson KD8HNF (SK) that was donated to LARC. For that reason, it was decided at the December 17 LARC meeting to extend the auction. New ending, Saturday, January 2, 2021.
Original email:

For current Lowell Amateur Radio Club members.  As per business meeting Nov. 19, 2020. We have started to list items from Bob's estate on our website via auction.  These auction items are for current club members at this time.  At the conclusion of the auction time frame (Dec. 13) any unsold items will be relisted and offered via auction to any amateur radio operators in W. Michigan.  Currently a few of the 'larger' items are listed on the site and we will add many of the odds and ends for the auction that will be open to W. Michigan hams.

As we continue to sort through the estate items and boxes, if any accessories that belong to an auctioned item not included at time of pickup will be set aside for the auction winner.

direct link to auction:    https://w8lrc.org/auctions/