[W8lrc] Ham in a Day and VE Session Canceled, MUSKEGON is ON...….

Jack Amelar jamelar at yandex.com
Thu Dec 10 11:47:57 EST 2020

Muskegon Club IS testing at 10am, Sat Dec 12th.  And one of our members is going to PAY the ARRL test fee ($15) for the first 3 who test for a NEW FIRST TIME license and is giving them a Baofeng TRI band HT for testing and PASSING their Tech exam.
Contact: Rick J. Fyan  KE8IKT
5107 E. Apple Ave.
Muskegon, MI 49442
(231) 670-0414  Voicemail or TEXT

Due to restrictions by the MDHHS and COVID-19
Friday December 11 Grand Rapids ARC VE Exam session is canceled. Next scheduled January 8.
https://w8dc.org/license-testing/

Saturday, December 12 Holland ARC Ham in a Day and the VE session is canceled.
Our next test session is scheduled for Saturday Mar 13, 2021, and the next Ham in a Day is Apr 10, 2021.
http://www.hollandarc.org/?p=6171