[W8lrc] Bob Robinson KD8HNF SK

Jack Amelar jamelar at yandex.com
Fri Aug 14 10:16:15 EDT 2020

I'm relaying the sad news of the sudden death of Bob Robinson KD8HNF. The following is from his daughter Tonya as posted on Bob's Facebook page.
I will pass along updates as I receive them
88 Jack NY8D

--------------------------------

Good Morning dear friends.
This is Tonya, Bobs daughter.
I've been doing my very best to call and contact as many of you as i can, and i fear I've missed a few.
It is with a very heavy heart im letting you all know my father passed away yesterday.
It was very sudden and unexpected.
I was with him during this time.
If anyone needs or wants to talk you can call his phone, I would be happy to talk with you.
He did not want a funeral, however we will be planning a celebration of my father's life gathering and i will update you all here on when that will be.
Im so sorry for such sad new.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Love to all.
Tonya